Old Court House
During the first half of the 19th century Framlingham was the legal centre for thirty three parishes. Petty sessions were held at the back of the Crown Hotel until 1872 when the Court House was built. Judges' courts were held until 1924 and Magistrates' courts until 1978 and nowdays the Court House is the library.
© 2017 Framlingham Town Council. Website by Topcat Media.com.