The Market Hill
Turn left onto the Market Hill. A market held on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays existed in 1270, in time two annual fairs became established; six days at Michaelmas and three days during Whit week. Now days the market is held on Saturdays and Tuesdays. The triangular Market Hill is surrounded by buildings of many ages and styles whose facades often conceal much older buildings.
© 2017 Framlingham Town Council. Website by Topcat Media.com.