Citizens Advice Drop-In Session
June 12 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Friday, repeating indefinitely
Citizens Advice Leiston, Saxmundham and District remains open.
Advice will continue to be given by
● Phone – 01728 823193 (Leiston office – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10-2)
● Advice line – 03444 111 444 (National number – Monday to Friday 9-5)
● Help to Claim – 0800 144 8 444 (new Universal Claim applicants – Monday to Friday 8-6)
● Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
● Post – 14 Colonial House, Station Road, Leiston, IP16 4JD
However, face-to-face advice is suspended.
We are taking precautions for your health and the health of our staff and volunteers. However, we will still be able to help you if you ring, email or send us a letter and as soon as we are able, we will reopen our face-to-face advice service.